1911 Census Records for Debenham.
The 1911 Census was taken on the night of Sunday, 2nd April, 1911.
|To be filled in by the Enumerator|
Name of Enumerator, Mr. William E Lanham, Debenham, Stowmarket
All that part of the Civil Parish of Debenham bounded on the North-west and South by the Civil Parish boundary, and on the East by the Centre of the Road leading from Woodbridge to Eye - entering the Parish at Potash Farm and Alexander Corner.
Including all the Houses and Cottageson the West side of the Road leading from Woodbridge to Eye; the Cherry Tree Inn and Green, the Vicarage, Poplar Hall, White Hall, Gostling's (or Debenham Hall), Elveston Hall, Old Hall, Little London Hill, and all the Houses and Cottages on both sides of Grace Church Street, the Back Lane, Chapel Row, Romewood Farm, Grove Farm, Low Farm,(or Brickfield Hall), Brices's Farm, Potash Farm, Bloodwood, Derry Brook Farm, Malting Farm. The West side of High Street and Church Row.